If you are someone who has been using electronic devices like a computer for quite some time now, you would know how important it is to clear the cache and cookies in the device for its smooth operations.
The same applies to Xbox one as well. Also, check free Xbox live codes no survey
The hard drive in Xbox gets filled up with many unnecessary resources and all of them do take up resources as well as space, and this is when it becomes important to clear the cache so that you would be able to free the memory and play the game without any interruptions.
In this article, we would discuss in brief about the ways using which you would be able to clear cache on Xbox one.
The cleaning process As mentioned earlier, clearing the cache of your Xbox can help you solve many temporary problems that might cause interruptions in launching the game and by doing this; you would be able to play the game without any problems.
We advise you to try this and see if it really works or not.
- The first thing that you would need to do is press and hold the power button that is located at the front of the Xbox until the time the lights there completely turns off.
- Now from the back of the Xbox, you would need to unplug the power cable. Post that you would again need to press and hold the power button for quite a few times so that there is no remaining power and the cache get expelled as well.
- Now it is the time to again plug in the power brick.
- You would see that the light present on the power brick would turn to orange from white. Wait until that happens.
- And finally, you would need to turn the Xbox back on as you would normally do.
Another simpler way
If you are searching for an easier and quicker way, then you would simply need to press and hold the console’s Xbox button for about 10 seconds.
Doing so, you will hear a very distinctive noise which is a bit different from the usual noise that occurs when you turn off the console. After doing so you would need to wait for a few moments and then you can turn the power back on of the console.
You can try both of these methods in case you see that post performing one of them, the console is still not back up and running the way it should. In order to understand whether the cache has been properly cleared or not, you would need to look out for the ‘syncing’ logo that would appear as soon as you turn on the Xbox.
This would mean that the console is trying to sync the latest data from your onboard storage. In case if you are facing any further issue then you can contact the Xbox helpline or visit their website where you would find many advanced methods of troubleshooting.